- OSCA’s budget is around $2.9 million per year.
- OSCA houses 174 students, and feeds 601.
- 20-25% of the student body is in OSCA.
- OSCA is the second largest student co-operative in the country.
- The town of Oberlin has more co-ops than any other American city, except for Berkeley.
- In 1950 students founded the first Oberlin student co-operative at Pyle Inn.
- OSCA is the largest student organization on campus.
- Oberlin has the highest percentage of the student body involved in housing and dining co-ops of any college or university in the country.