I’m waiting on loans and scholarships to pay my semester bill. What do I do?


Be aware that loans and scholarships are applied directly to your account at the Oberlin College’s Office of Student Accounts. If you are in a co-op, your College account will have surplus funds because you are billed directly by OSCA. You will need to request a credit refund from the Student Accounts Office in 25 Carnegie Hall. If the loans or scholarships will not be available until after the due date of your OSCA bill, you will also need to notify or talk to the OSCA Treasurer. Note that your College account credit refund check will be made out directly to you, so you will need to stop by the OSCA office and endorse your check over to OSCA.