Alternative Eating Arrangements (9/92)

Created 9/92, revised 4/97, 9/08, 4/09

  • Students dining in a co-op who have medical or religious needs that are not met by the co-op will be able to jump the wait-list into another co-op or eat in Campus Dining Service after meeting the Accessibility Committee Coordinators (and Nutrition Coordinator in the case of medical needs) and providing a note from a doctor or college official that explains the reason why a co-op switch is necessary. The Accessibility Committee Coordinators will then confirm a demonstrated need and contact the Membership Secretary.
  • Students living in a co-op and requesting an alternative eating arrangement for medical or religious reasons may remain a resident of that living co-op.