Welcome to the Oberlin Student Cooperative Association!
The Oberlin Student Cooperative Association is a student-run, non-profit corporation that feeds nearly one-quarter of Oberlin’s student body. Our co-ops provide at-cost housing and dining to members, and works to provide inexpensive, healthy, tasty, and environmentally-wise meals. Our organization aims to buy food based on principles of accessibility, sustainability, and supporting fair labor practices. Our co-ops and the wider organization engages in decision-making through modified consensus, and OSCA is one of the largest cooperatives in North America. Are you new around here? Let us introduce you to OSCA.
- OSCA functions based on the Rochdale Principles
- Learn about OSCA’s history
- Get to know the co-ops
- Get to know the costs and savings
- How to become a member
- How to address accessibility needs: (OSCA commits to do our best to address all of your accessibility needs).
- Learn about the Nicaragua Sister Partnership and other OSCA Partnerships and OSCA projects
Are your OSCA-related questions still not answered? Go ahead and ask us.
Looking for something more specific?
OSCA WAIT LIST FOR YEAR: 2019-2020
- Registration for the Upperclass Lottery is closed